Home → Admin Manual → Release Notes → Version 3.2.12
25. Version 3.2.12
Version 3.2.12 Change log (July 9th, 2014)
- Improved update in WYSIWYG to result in improved button layout for users who have not customized the WYSIWYG button layout previously. Will only affect users updating from 3.2.10 or lower to 3.2.12.
- Improved wording on instructions for WYSIWYG buttons.
- Added "browser_spellcheck" option (if applicable) to WYSIWYG to allow browser-based spellchecking as per latest TinyMCE documentation
- Fixed issue where running HelpSpot in an iFrame would not fully function when a URI-encoded entity was present for $_GET variables, used to fill out customer information.
- Fixed issue in Triggers & Rules where stripping HTML out of search terms also stripped out email that were in format "FName LName <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
For the latest WYSIWYG update (version 3.2.11 and higher), we suggest using a button format of the following when editing requests. This can be edited in Admin > Settings > HTML Email:
- Button Row One: styleselect fontsizeselect | outdent indent | undo redo | code
- Button Row Two: | bold italic underline strikethrough | link unlink | blockquote | bullist numlist | removeformat | pastetext pasteword | forecolor backcolor
- Leave Button Row Three empty
These options will appear look like so:
...and will result in this layout:
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful