Home → Admin Manual → Release Notes → Version 4.0.21
12. Version 4.0.21
- When an email comes in with only a single name in the email header we now treat that name as the first name rather than the last name.
- Fixed round-robin assignments going to deleted staff
- Fixed issue where blank SMS notifications may be received
- Fixed issue where plaintext emails may be marked has html in email headers
- Fixed bug where attachments/files may not be retrieved from the filesystem or SqlServer correctly
- Fixed issue where replying to staff notifications set the response to private.
- Fixed filenames for download that may not have ascii-only characters
- Fixed issues where email replies may mistakenly be marked as private
- Changed WYSIWYG to not attempt to change URLs, which affected Windows local file paths
- When editing staff account ensure the secondary email is entered when checking send notifications to secondary email.
- If sending a reply fails reopen the request and show the error.
- Fixed address book issue where clicking a letter wouldn't scroll to the correct location.
- Fixed database error when sorting reminders.
- Fixed issue with API kb searching setting the wrong root tag if Sphinx installed.
- Added the ability to turn off gravatar photos. See the hidden settings page for instructions.
- Text Custom fields now use the number entered as the column size.
- Admin now requires you to confirm the email address when editing a user
- Updated database library for usage with Windows installer upgrade, which uses PHP 5.6 (as of 4.0.20) and related SqlServer drivers
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful