4.2. Quick Actions Buttons
The quick action buttons allow users to perform actions on request(s) directly from the request grid page, saving the need to enter the request page for each individual request. Quick action buttons can be found at the bottom of the request grid in all filtered views.
All actions are performed by selecting the checkbox next to the desired request(s), then click the desired action button.
Available quick actions include:
- Reassign. Users can opt to assign a new category and Staffer to the selected requests. When used in conjunction with category auto-assignment (if enabled), it can serve as a means to manage workflow based on issue types.
- Close. When a group of requests does not require further action they can be closed directly from the request grid. Prior to action being completed, Users must select the appropriate closing status types.
- Batch Respond. This action allows Users, in one step, to update multiple requests.
- Merge. Allows for the request history of one, or more requests, to be forced into another.
- Status. Users can quickly change the status for a group of requests.
- Trash. A means to remove testing/training requests, duplicate requests, or any other requests that do not require action or should be removed from the system for reporting purposes.
- SPAM. Will flag all selected requests as SPAM and move to the SPAM filtered view for deletion.