31. Version 3.2.4
Version 3.2.4 Changelog (June 18, 2013)
- Bug - Changed an internal setting that creates a hard lock on MySQL databases when merging requests. On low performance servers this created significant database contention. HelpSpot will no longer lock the request tables while merging. However, if you're on a database configuration with good performance for your HelpSpot installation size this can be re-enabled via a hidden setting.
- Bug - Changed the embed shortcuts so they are less sensitive
- Bug - In mobile UI remove inactive users from selection list
- Bug - Remove subscribers when they are marked inactive.
- Bug - Fixed admin -> mailboxes sorting by name
- Bug - Fixed issue when clicking the attachment icon
- Bug - Fixed double inserting a URL in the mail notes template
- Bug - Fixed the trigger for "contacted via", "Now is", "Email"
- Bug - Limited staff shouldn't get notification on new uncategorized requests.
- Bug - Fixed support for german forwarded emails
- Bug - Fixed time tracker person list should honor the limited to category setting.
- Bug - Fixed report grouping by contacted via.
- Bug - Adjusted the print stylesheet for the ticket
- Bug - Fixed support for basic authentication on API/RSS feeds on fastCGI setups
- Bug - Fixed bug where editing a reporting tag would create a new one rather the editing the existing ones name
- Bug - Fixed issue with IE and the drill down list on the portal
- Bug - Accented characters in custom field selection items cause reports to fail to load