20. Version 4.0.13
- KnowledgeBook search results had no ID in URL of results
- Fixed issue where local storage wasn't being cleared after creating a new request.
- Updated Live Lookup to filter out HTML email content fields, which were received when automating Live Lookup through triggers
- Fixed issue where SqlServer customers, in particular using German language, were seeing garbled character sets (especially on umlaut's).
- Fixed issue where MySQL customers may have garbled filters during update to version 4 (usually coinciding with a mismatch when storing as UTF-8 but setting the connecting client as latin1 or latin2 character sets).
- Actually, for realsies, fixed issue of php.ini's
date.timezonesetting (or lack of setting) generating an invalid license error on update. Seriously, I think we got it this time.