8. Installing A New License File
Your license file needs to be updated when you change the number of agent licenses on your account or renew your subscription. For HelpSpot Cloud customers, this process happens automatically. Self-hosted customers will receive an email with a new license file and will also be able to download the new license by logging into https://store.helpspot.com. After downloading the license file the license can be updated through the HelpSpot admin screen.
- Login to your HelpSpot instance.
- Select Admin from the top menu.
- Select Choose File in the Upload a New License box.
- Upload select your downloaded license file from the file picker.
The license will be updated to reflect the latest subscription information.